Smart casual staple for 2021. A superlight, 100% recycled vest with a flattering button front style. Inspired by traditional countrywear the Cirque actually lends itself well to urban wear – turning a casual outfit into a smarter look. The fitted cut retains warmth at the body’s core so it can sit under a jacket without being cumbersome. A versatile vest that is at home on a weekend walk as it is in the workplace or lunch with friends at the weekend.
Made using PrimaLoft. Developed for the US Army for high performance wear in variable conditions, this lightweight insulation is made from 80% recycled materials and is warm, durable and breathable..
- Downproof , natural handle , recycled Polyester
- Insulated with recycled Primaloft Bioloft 130gms
- Printed Inner check lining
- Zipped pockets with branded zip puller
- Branded buttons with Edmund Hillary signature tape running through
- Herringbone to edge of placket
- Embroidery Stitch detail to centre back neck
- Back Neck Hanger Loop
- Small Badge to left he
- A percentage of proceeds from the sale of this item will go to support causes that were close to Ed's heart.
The Cirque takes all the functionality and design cues of our Piha and put them into a gilet. The styling has its origins in smart country wear and customers’ love the practicality and versatility of the Cirque. This is an item that looks just as comfortable for smart casual workwear as it does on horseback or under a jacket for extra warmth in the stands at a sports match. To our surprise and delight it is also appearing in more urban settings such as under a work jacket on a cool day, or instead of a jumper over a polo or work-casual shirt. Many of our customer believe it is smart enough to wear to work over a shirt and chinos.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $26.00 USD fortnightly with More info