The Pioneer Hut is a unique long-john made in New Zealand from 100% traceable New Zealand merino. Its specially designed knit panels on the knees and seat give warmth in cold winter activities. Ergonomically designed, it is cut to move with you utilising the natural stretch of the merino fibre.
Edmund Hillary’s unique knit maximises the wools natural temperature regulating properties using traceable 17.7-micron Merino. This provides a soft and comfortable feel, whilst providing warmth and moisture management.
Our Merino can absorb 40% of its weight in water and still retain all its thermal properties.
• Ergonomically designed
• Double knit on knees & seat
MATERIALS AND FABRICS
• 100% Traceable NZ Merino
• Durable: A 17.7 Micron, 100% Natural fibre
• Drury Knit
• 67.5% natural stretch (due to natural crimp in the fibre)
• Comfortable: Spun to obtain the best performance & comfort for the weight
• Less odours: merino wool neutralises odours
• UV-protection Up to 50+ UPF
• Made in New Zealand.
CLEANING AND CARE
Cool machine wash on a gentle cycle
Use wool detergent
Wash dark colours separately
Do not bleach or tumble dry.
|MEASUREMENTS IN CENTIMETRES||S||M||L||XL||2X
Measurements are actual garment measurements (with a tolerance of +/- 2cm)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.39 NZD fortnightly with More info